Strongly Agree 5 4 3 2 1 Strongly Disagree
Using the above chart, honestly score each statement on how it best describes you. (Example - 5 you strongly agree, 4 you agree, 3 you're middle of the road, 2 you disagree, 1 you strongly disagree)
Be sure to write the line number of the question with your personal score for each individual question.
- The main reason people work is to earn money.
- The best job is one that provides the opportunity to learn new skills and ideas.
- I would rather work with tools than to push a pencil all day.
- It is important that others recognize what I have accomplished on the job.
- It is better to have a job that pays the same amount of money each month, than to have a job that pays a lot some months and little other months.
- It is very important to be willing to accept responsibility on the job.
- Helping others is what makes working worthwhile.
- Decisions should be based on facts and figures than intuition or untested ideas.
- If I know I have done a good job, it is not important that others know it too.
- The amount of money a person makes on a job is more important than what the person does on the job.
- I would rather work at a company for less money and be promised the job forever than to work where I could make a lot of money but lose the job at any time.
- To be able to live by my own beliefs is more important than keeping a job.
- A job where you cannot be promoted is not worth having.
- The ideal job would be one where no two days are exactly alike.
- It is better to make $25,000 a year and be called a "Laborer", than to make $15,000 and be called an "Executive".
- It is easier to work with facts and figures than it is to work with people.
- It is better to be the boss and tell others what to do than to follow orders.
- Having retirement benefits and insurance is more important than getting promoted.
- It is better to be called an "Executive" and make $15,000 a year than to be called a "Laborer" and make $25,000.
- I would prefer a job where I could do many different tasks instead of doing the same thing every day.
- I prefer to use my ideas to create something that has not existed before.
- An ideal job would allow me to work with my hands.
- If there are no people around to talk to, a job can be very boring.
- I would enjoy a job where I could keep records and make sure information was accurate and in order.
- I would enjoy a job where I could make decisions and others would look to me for direction.
- It is better to work with machines because they do not talk back.
- Discussing ideas with others is a lot better than making decisions totally alone.
Score yourself and what each value means to you.
About Us :: Inscape :: Destiny and Love Cards :: Love and Dating
Free Stuff :: Music :: Products :: Links :: Contact Us :: Articles
Book Resources :: Herbals/Alternatives :: Self Evaluations
Inspirational Quotes :: Love and Relationship Tips :: FAQ :: Home
Copyright © 1999-2006 - D.R. Lowrey Used By Permission
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Statement :: Disclaimer