Stress Check Self-Evaluation
"M" = More than once a week. "O" = Once a month. "R" = Rarely.
Using the above chart, honestly score each statement on how it best describes the way you feel today or most of the time.
- I have sleeping problems.
- I am irritable without any apparent reason.
- I grind my teeth.
- I feel like crying.
- I am afraid of illness or disease.
- I'm forgetful.
- I have frequent headaches.
- I have difficulty showing how I feel.
- I have problems making decisions.
- I lack the energy to do things I once enjoyed.
- I am afraid of what the future holds.
- I feel isolated and lonely.
- I have muscle aches with no apparent reason.
- My heart feels like it is beating too fast.
- I have feelings of hopelessness.
- I feel pressure to rush to another task before completing the first one.
- I have stomach pains and/or nausea.
- I feel restless.
- I am unable to relax.
- I'm unable to laugh.
- I eat more or less than usual.
- I have feelings of boredom.
- I have severe feelings of guilt.
Score yourself and what it means to you.
"M" - More than once a week = 2 points
"O" - Once a month = 1 point
"R" - Rarely = 0 point
If you scored over 20 points, you may be experiencing significant reactions to stress. Undertake some stress reducing activities, talk to a friend, tell your doctor, mental health professional and/or chiropractor and ask for ways to help reduce your stress.
Remember, stress isn't always emotional, sometimes it is our body's way of telling us something is wrong. Telling a medical professional may be a great start in minimizing your stress and helping maintain your personal health in every way.
About Us :: Inscape :: Destiny and Love Cards :: Love and Dating
Free Stuff :: Music :: Products :: Links :: Contact Us :: Articles
Book Resources :: Herbals/Alternatives :: Self Evaluations
Inspirational Quotes :: Love and Relationship Tips :: FAQ :: Home
Copyright © 1999-2006 - D.R. Lowrey Used By Permission
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Statement :: Disclaimer