Depression Self Evaluation
- Are you feeling tired most of the time?
- Do you feel cranky, on edge, or have a lot of negative energy?
- How are you sleeping? Are you sleeping a lot? Do you have insomnia? How often? How much sleep do you get?
- Do you have trouble concentrating, paying attention and focusing? Do you feel sometimes like you're forgetful or spacy?
- Do you miss a lot of work or school? Are you calling in sick a lot (whether sick or not)?
- Have you been losing interest in things you typically like to do?
- Do you lack energy or do you have feelings of restlessness?
- Do you feel like there's no hope or feeling guilty about something?
- Do you frequently feel angry (whether you feel justified or not)?
- Are you tense? Do you worry a lot?
- Do you spend a lot of time alone? Do you make excuses to be alone instead of doing activities with friends and acquaintances? Do you feel isolated and alone, even in a crowd?
- Do you cry frequently? Do you often feel like it?
- Do you have a lot of negative thoughts? Do you have a negative attitude about many things? Do you have more negative thoughts than positive thoughts?
- Do you have frequent headaches, stomach aches, or nausea?
- Do you feel out of control with eating? Have you lost your appetite? Are you eating as usual?
- Do you ever think about or have fantasies about dying or suicide? Does your life feel out of control?
These are questions that many use in assessing depression. The more questions you answer yes to may indicate that you are experiencing depression. If in answering any of these questions, you feel uncomfortable or have a concern about yourself, please at least talk with a friend. Or talk with your physician or a mental health professional. They are able to determine whether you have clinical depression. If so, whether it is mild, medium or severe, they can let you know what treatment options are available to you.
About Us :: Inscape :: Destiny and Love Cards :: Love and Dating
Free Stuff :: Music :: Products :: Links :: Contact Us :: Articles
Book Resources :: Herbals/Alternatives :: Self Evaluations
Inspirational Quotes :: Love and Relationship Tips :: FAQ :: Home
Copyright © 1999-2006 - D.R. Lowrey Used By Permission
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Statement :: Disclaimer